As the school year continues, some schools may have found they are a few buses short of fulfilling the transportation needs of their students. For the 2012-2013 school year, California's statewide public school enrollment was at 6,226,989. If the recent trend of school enrollment continues, schools can count on having to accommodate even more students each school year. Although some students walk or have other forms of transportation, many of these six million students depend on a school bus.
At Creative Bus Sales, we want to make sure bus transportation is available for students who need it. That is why we offer school bus sales of Trans Tech School buses, IC School Buses, and Starcraft School Buses for all of California and several other states. Below is a basic overview of some of the school bus models we offer:
Trans Tech School Buses
- Ford E-350 or Chevy G 3500 have a narrow body for more maneuverability, available with either gas or diesel engine, and an optional wheelchair lift.
- Ford E-450 or Chevy G 4500 come with dual rear wheel, a gas or diesel engine, and seating for up to 25 passengers.
IC School Buses
- RE Transit School Bus seats up to 81 passengers, has full air suspension, with easy access to the engine compartment. The RE is the largest of the IC buses.
- CE Transit School Bus models vary from 25 to 40 feet and seat between 29 and 71 students. The CE comes with MaxxForce7 and DT series diesel engines.
- BE Series School Buses accommodate between 14 and 30 students. The BE includes a post trip inspection alarm system and is ideal for smaller groups of students.
- AE Series School Bus is the smallest of the IC buses and a great option for picking up small groups of students with seating available for 14 to 36 students.
Starcraft School Buses
- All Starcraft buses are Type A buses, meaning they are among the smallest school buses offered by Creative Bus Sales. All models come standard with tinted rear and side windows, as well as AM/FM radio. Wheelchair lifts are also available on Starcraft buses.
Now that you have an idea of the models we offer, we encourage you to check out our inventory and find the right bus or buses to fit your schools needs. If you have any questions, contact us and we’ll help you find the right transportation for your students.